Project: Consultancy to support the update of The Bahamas’ National Determined Contributions
Client: Global Factor / Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC)
Objectives: The main objective of this consultancy is to undertake the development of an Updated National Determined Contributions Report for The Commonwealth of the Bahamas for onward presentation and acceptance by the relevant Ministry, Government Cabinet, and subsequent submission to the UNFCCC. Specifically, this assignment is aimed at producing a comprehensive assessment of the country’s GHG emissions, an updated NDC report and action plan, and a corresponding Financial Strategy.
Services provided: Technical support and collaboration in the following activities.
- ASSESSMENT REPORT ON NEP AND GHG DATA FOR THE BAHAMAS
- Review and evaluation of GHG emissions data
- Draft Report with recommendations and actions necessary in the 4 sectors
- Validation session with key stakeholders
- Final Report
- DEVELOPMENT OF THE BAHAMAS’ UPDATED NDCS REPORT
- Current Diagnosis
- Identification of barriers, gaps and missing indicators